Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome!

It's a new year and I finally took the next step and created my own blog. My hope is that this will be a place for good conversation, interesting insights, and the everyday not-so-mundane. Expect to find some cooking and baking posts, posts about my adventures in estate sale-going and antique fair browsing, healthy (and not so healthy) living posts. Hey, this is about the sweet and the salty....There might be a fashion post or two, but nothing too outrageous since I work in the legal field, after all. There will be home and garden posts as Mike (that's my husband) slowly improve our little home. Lots of pictures of above said estate sale finds and hand-me downs that somehow all seem to mesh together into what is becoming what I would describe as Country Flea Market Chic. And I can promise frequent posts about (and maybe from) Oliver, our 2-year-old cocker mix/child with canine-disorder. Since this is a blog about my life after all, law school and my legal work will likely rear its sometimes-ugly head. But I'll do my best to keeps those posts comical or in the very least, brief. (I used the word "brief" in a sentence about law school, ha.) Ok, not that funny. So, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment